Intermediate kitesurf lessons – Riding
If you are starting your first rides, it’s time to get some more kite lessons to improve your riding skills. After the “Basic Course”, you might need some more lessons to get to a constant riding. These kitesurf lessons are for those who want to learn how to riding upwind, riding toe-side and focus on technical skills as controlling the speed by edging and changing direction without stopping.
When able to ride upwind, we suggest to alternate hours of lessons with supervised hours of practice on your own.
- During all kite lessons, full equipment is included in the price.
- Students will always wear a radio helmet in order to ensure an effective communication with their instructor.
- At the end of the course each student will receive the IKO certification – recognized worldwide – that attests the level reached during training.
Different personalized formulas for a faster progression
- Individual lessons (one student with one instructor) price 60€/h. From the 5th hour price 50€/h .
- Lessons in pair (two students with one instructor) price 30€/h.
When you are able to ride upwind you can:
- Rent the kite equipment under our supervision, rescue service and free of charge assistance (radio helmet included).
- Get lessons in pair with two kites. Price 40€/h per person (all equipment included).
- Get training in small groups with one kite per student (max 3/4 persons with one instructor). Price 30€/h per person (all equipment included).
- Take part to the fun and accessible “downwind of the lagoon” with arrival at the Kite House.
- Take part to guided trips to kitesurf in the different kite spots of South Sardinia throughout the whole year.
If you already have your own equipment you can choose to get:
- Individual lessons (one student with one instructor). Price 50€/h (radio helmet included).
- Lessons in pair (two students with one instructor). Price 25€/h per person (radio helmet included).
- Training in small groups (max 3/4 persons with one instructor). Price 20€/h per person (radio helmet included).
- Assistance and supervision free of charge.
Great location, equipment, communication and instruction. I had not taken a lesson since my initial training 13 years ago. Instructor quickly evaluated my skill level and learned, from talking with me, what my goals were for my time in Sardinia. Then we worked on those goals and also worked on any basic skills that needed…
Best teaching I had in 2,5 years with 9 other different instructors. Mattia was the only instructor, who has the skills to analyze the human personality and with that finding the strategy how to push different characters in their fastest way. I was amazed how he does his job. In every lesson it was a…
The school provided excellent equipment and my instructor Federica was immediately super professional and corrected all my mistakes with explanations and insights. From today you will be my Sergeant Major Hartman🙏
Amazing experience – Federica was an amazing teacher, apart from the super surprise that both of us could speak Portuguese together that for sure helped so much the class, she was really a good teacher giving the support and supervision and knowledge that I was looking for. I really appreciated all classes and for sure…
Great Instructor with Amazing Knowledge – It was a great experience doing a refresher and learning with Luciano. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly always attentive and was amazing passing his knowledge to me. From the first hour everything was immediately understood and being able to hear his feedback and instructions while on the water…
Good school excellent spot. – Excellent spot with very helpful and skilled teachers! Would recommend.
Very good accommodation for kiters! The way to the spot punta trettu is very short and therefore very quick to reach. The apartment had everything I needed for self-catering. So a kitchen with everything you needed. I was there as a solo kiter, and it is well suited for that, as you exchange ideas well…
Nice instructors, super fun! We had lots of fun doing the kite lessons with Kite House Sardinia and are glad about the progress we achieved within the hours we were on the water. Very friendly patient and very responsive when you don’t understand something.
Super lesson! Very good instructor, always felt safe! I had so much fun! 100 points
Nice instructors, super fun! We had lots of fun doing the kite lessons with Daniele and the instructors from Kite House Sardinia and are glad about the progress we achieved within the hours we were on the water. Thanks a lot and see you again one day 🙂
Membership Kite House Sardinia ASD
As Kitesurfing Club, the Membership is required to take part in sports activities with us.
The price of the Membership is 10€/valid one year. You can get your Membership card on your arrival.
The Membership fee includes insuranceThe insurance covers damages caused to people or things and a personal insurance policy. for kitesurfing in Italy.
With our Membership Card you can also use the facilities and join the events of other UISPThe UISP is an institution of sports promotion recognized by CONI (Italian National Olympic Committee) present on the entire Italian territory. Most of the kite clubs in South Sardinia are affiliated UISP. sports clubs in Italy.